Colleyville, TX 76034
The heart of this exquisite 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom home is the main level open-concept kitchen with SS appliances, eat-in kitchen island, & breakfast nook that seamlessly blends into the family room. The entire space is bathed in natural light from a striking wall of windows overlooking a serene landscape, covered patio, fire pit, & sparkling pool & spa. The main level is also thoughtfully appointed with formal living and dining, an additional guest bedroom or office and a dedicated laundry room. Upstairs, the primary suite offers a peaceful sanctuary with a luxe bath and a spacious walk-in closet. Hidden behind the master closet, you'll discover a generous 263-square-foot bonus room. Two more spacious bedrooms await, along with additional flex room for media, game or 5th bedroom. This home provides easy access to DFW Airport and many of the area's finest parks, trails, restaurants & shopping destinations.
Fresh paint 2021
Fence stained 2022
Outdoor tv mount 2018
Gas fireplace insert 2022
Custom built fire pit 2019
Updated light fixtures 2018
Laundry room renovation 2018
Pool pump & filter replaced in 2021
HVAC check completed in Spring 2023
Sprinkler check completed in Summer 2023
Two Lennox HVAC systems replaced in 2019
New tub/shower in upstairs guest bathroom 2019
Pool resurfaced, replaced tile, and surrounding stone 2020
Assigned School -- GreatSchools.org
Globe Life Field (The Rangers)
AT&T Stadium (The Cowboys)
Lone Star Park (Horse Racing)
Shops & Resturants
Southlake Town Square
Resturants: Postino | Brio | Ferah Tex-Med | Del Frisco's Grill | Mi Cocina | Muchacho | Ozeki Ramen | Rock Fish | Stella Ristorante | Cheesecake Factory | TruFire | Truluck's | Whistle Britches Chicken
Shops: Anthropologie | Apple | Athleta | Banana Republic | Barnes & Noble | Blue Mercury | Chico's | Coach | Eddie Bauer | Fossil | James Avery | Kendra Scott | Loft | Lululemon | Madewell | Nike | Pottery Barn | Sephora | Tecovas | Victoria's Secret | Warby Parker | Williams Sonoma
The Vaquero Club
Cowboys Golf Club
Grapvine Golf Club
Bear Creek Golf Club
Timmaron Country Club
Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club
Marshall Creek Ranch
Grapevine Botanical Gardens
Grapevine Historic Main Street
Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure
Bob Jones Nature Center & Preserve Lake Grapevine
Lake Grapevine is located on the northern edge of Grapevine, Texas. The roughly 8,000 acre lake is home to some of the most enjoyable outdoor activities in Grapevine.
This recreational lake offers miles of trails surrounding the lake which are great for running, walking, hiking or biking. There are also numerous parks cared for by the city of Grapevine located right on the lake. Many boat ramps surround the lake as well to get you out on the water for fishing, skiing, or just relaxing. Lake Grapevine is very popular for sailing as well.
Twin Cove Park
Lake View Park
Oak Grove Park
Trophy Club Park
Rock Ledge Park
Katie's Woods Park
McPherson Slough Park
Lake Grapevine Camping
Murrell Park Camping
Twin Coves Campground
Meadowmere Park Camping
Lake Grapevine Marinas
Silver Lake Marina
Twin Coves Marina
Scott's Landing Marina
This two-acre mini-park houses the historic Webb House, Bransford historic marker, Lyman Whitaker wind sculptures and open spaces. Webb House was built in 1914 and is one of Colleyville’s most historic sites. The house is available for rental and tours.
Colleyville Nature park includes 46 acres of natural refuge, nine ponds, 3.5 miles of multi-use trails, amphitheater, covered pavilion with a grill, rest benches, playground and fishing pier.
This 20-acre neighborhood park houses a one-acre fishing pond, playground, practice backstop, open play area, multi-use trail, basketball court, sand volleyball court and pavilion.
McPherson Park features a playground, picnic, restroom facilities, splashpad, Lyman Whitaker wind sculptures, open play areas, hiking and biking trail, gardens, wildflower area, tree farm and renovated Rock House. The land that McPherson Park sits on used to be one of the major dairy farms in Colleyville and the history is showcased in the park amenities. A renovated dairy barn has photos and replicas of an actual milking operation. The Dunn/Tirk log barn was built in the late 1800s and lets visitors peek into the past by raising openings on the barn’s two primary pens. Fast fact: This barn is one of the few existing log structures in Tarrant County.
Colleyville began as a rural community, situated primarily between Big Bear and Little Bear Creek in the central portion of northeastern Tarrant County.
The first significant settlement of the area began in the 1850s. Samuel C.H. Witten came to Texas from Missouri in 1854 and established a farm along Little Bear Creek. He became one of the founders of the Spring Garden community, which flourished in the 1860s around a well-known school, finally declining in the 1870s as Bedford rose to prominence. Other settlers from the upper South included Jonathan A. Riley, who came from Kentucky in 1856 and settled near the Spring Garden community; the Kentucky-born adventurer and Civil War veteran Ryan Harrington, who bought land in 1865 near the community of Pleasant Glade; and William B. Cheek, who migrated to northeast Tarrant County from Kentucky in 1869, eventually settling near Ryan Harrington's property.
Other farmers continued to arrive throughout the 19th century. William Dunn settled property between Big Bear Creek and Bransford in 1875; the James R. Forbes family, of Bedford County, Tennessee, established a farm in 1887; and French native Anthelm Bidault began cultivating his renowned orchards and vineyards near the Pleasant Run community in 1897. The communities of Pleasant Glade and Pleasant Run were hamlets situated in clearings of the Eastern Cross Timbers. Churches, schools, and stores served the rural population. Pleasant Run Baptist Church, organized in 1877, was the first church within what is now Colleyville.
The St. Louis, Arkansas, & Texas Railway (later known as the St. Louis & Southwestern or the Cotton Belt Route) extended its tracks between Fort Worth and Grapevine in the late 1800s, passing through the hamlet of Red Rock in the Colleyville area in 1888. The nearby community of Bransford, clustered around the general store and post office of Felix G. Bransford, disappeared that same year when the store and post office were moved to Red Rock, which was renamed Bransford. The new Bransford prospered over the next several decades, becoming the largest community in the Colleyville area. In addition to the post office, the town had two blacksmith shops, a livery stable, four general stores, and a lodge hall shared by the Masons, Odd Fellows and Woodmen of the World. Four doctors resided there.
Lilburn Howard Colley was one of these doctors. A native of Missouri and a veteran of the Union Army, Dr. Colley and his wife moved to Texas in 1880, eventually settling in Bransford soon after the town was founded. In his 40 years of active practice, he became one of the best-known physicians in northeast Tarrant County and was widely respected as a leader in the Bransford area. Colley's name became associated with a community that formed around a store opened by W.G. Couch on Glade Road south of Bransford in 1914. The surrounding area gradually acquired the name "Colleyville." The hamlets of Pleasant Run and Pleasant Glade had populations of 75 and 80, respectively, in 1940, and today have all but disappeared. Bransford declined after World War I as the automobile took precedence over railroads for passenger travel. The last store, owned by John R. Webb, closed in 1925. The town became known primarily for a large nursery established by Andy Felps around 1920. Bransford had a population of 155 in 1940, but today has vanished except for a cluster of houses around the train tracks.
Colleyville was incorporated on January 10, 1956, and its city limits are now contiguous with those of Grapevine and Euless on the east, Bedford and Hurst on the south, Keller and North Richland Hills on the west and Southlake on the north. Although once a predominantly rural community, Colleyville has experienced significant residential development during the past decade. From a population of about 1,500 in 1960, it grew to 6,700 in 1980 and had an estimated population of 11,300 by 1989. Grapevine Highway (Highway 26) passes through its center, and many of its residents commute to Fort Worth.